Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lizzie Anne Sketch Day!

I was teaching a card class last night and needed something somewhat structured to do yesterday because my mind was filled with other details. Sooooo, I decided to print out the new Lizzie Anne Designs sketch for this week. It's a cool one! I did change it up just a bit by moving the sentiment, but I like how it turned out.


I used the Hello Friend Sixlet set along with the Digital Paper Pack called Garden Inspirations. If you take a closer look at the flower, you'll see that I stamped the flower and leaves on two of the other patterns in the Digital Paper Pack. I haven't pulled out my paper in a long time & found it so fun to work with again. I love digital papers because you can change the sizes or even the colors when you print them. I just added some shading with my Copic Markers to give them a little more life.


I'd love to see what you come up with for this sketch ~ make sure you leave a link on the blog or on Lizzie Anne Land.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great card! I love what you did with the digital paper.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Awesome colors and texture on this blossom, love it Kendra!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

I am loving this card Kendra!

MichelleY said...

Oooooo....I LOVE this sketch and LOVE the texture on this card! The digital paper looks wonderful with the flower and leaf stamps!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs