Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gift Card Purse

Hello Peeps ~ Today I want to share a redo of a project I back in March 2009. I loved My original "Little Chipboard Purse" & when a friend asked me to make gift card basket for a party we are throwing, I thought this would be perfect! I decided to update the look of my purse with some fun bright colors, the OCL set called Tweet Thang & of course, some SPARKLY FLUFF!



Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamp Set ~ Our Craft Lounge: Tweet Thang ; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge Cotton Candy Pink ; Copic Markers ~ R81, R83, R85, Y15; Ink ~ Palette; Nestabilities ~ Circle, Big Scallop Circles.

4 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

So bright & cheery, the purse is probably one of my favorites. Great work Kendra!

MichelleY said...

LOVE IT!!! Love the bright colors and that darling little bird! So CUTE!!!

MaGoooo said...

This is just ADORABLE Kendra!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ooh, this is so very cute, wonderful colors and patterns on this set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs