Friday, June 18, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #18

Welcome to another fun Friday and the OCL Sketch Challenge for this week. The card this week that the sketch is based on is actually MINE ~ woohooo! Sooooo...I decided to switch things up a bit and move a few things.

I used the Big Birthday Wishes set and a few other elements from the Vintage Swirls set (the dots under the sentiment) and the Fancy Fringe set (border along the bottom). I thought they matched the pretty candle button I found at Michael's and pattern paper by Doodlebug perfectly.




Here is the sketch and my original card ~ as you can see on my card above, I decided to flip the sentiment and the image.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Big Birthday Wishes , Fancy Fringe set ; Palette Ink; Nestabilities.


5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable Kendra!

Pam said...

Super cute Kendra, love the sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, I love that bright blue...SOOO eye catching!

Debbie Corbari said...

Love the purple and green together Kendra! Fab sketch my friend..I will be participating this week for sho'! lol...and...that candle is a BUTTON? wow!

Ida said...

Great sketch and cards. Love the Birthday card, it just "pops" off the screen and that candle button is the perfect embellishment.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs