Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lizzie Anne MIX it up Day!

Welcome to MIX it UP DAY & post #2 for today ~ woohoo! I don't double post very often but everything landed on the same day this month. No problem ~ if you're looking for the IHP DT Challenge, just scroll down (or click on my home page & scroll down).

Today, I used my new July Monthly Mix called Simply Sweet and I can't wait to show you all the fun projects I've been making with this Mix! For my card today, I used the pineapple image and my chalk inks for some light shading. I love playing with my chalk inks, not sure why I don't pull them out more often. The pattern paper I used is from American Crafts and mirrors the pattern on the pineapple perfectly!

Head on over to the Lizzie Anne Blog for all the details. I know you won't want to miss any of the wonderful Monthly Mix Samples from the other Hoppers today ~


Stephanie Muzzulin

Patricia Hays

Maren Benedict

Bethany Paull

Joslyn Nieslon

Wendy Price

Jeanne Streiff

Deb Felts

Taylor Usry

Jeni Allen

Tricia Ulberg (Lizzie)

6 comments:

Tricia Ulberg said...

Oh wow, great "welcome to the neighborhood" card. I may steal this design. :)

Jen said...

oh, love that pineapple, girl! beautiful job.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Darling card! I really like the images from the new set!

wendyp said...

Wow! Kendra, this is fabulous!

Patricia said...

I agree - the patterned paper coordinates wonderfully with the pineapple! Good job!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great card Kendra, my hubby would love this, he loves pineapple.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs