Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Totally TWEET!

I love decorating gift bags and this one is extra TWEET! I used the Tweet Thang stamp set from Our Craft Lounge. This is a super easy but fun touch for any gift giving occasion. After coloring the sweet little bird, I added some Cotton Candy Pink Sparkly Fluff to the bird's wing and cheek. Then stamping the simple flower as a background is super easy, but adds a great finished look to the bag.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Tweet Thang); Ink ~ Palette (Noir); Copic Markers (R81, R85, Y15); Sparkly Fluff ~ OCL (Cotton Candy Pink).

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

What a darling gift bag!! I can only imagine the bling added by the Sparkly Fluff! I just LOVE that stuff!!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

It's sooo cute Kendra! You really know how to put color combos together!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs