Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lizzie Anne Sketch Challenge!


Today I played along on the weekly LAD Sketch Challenge #129 & used the Merry Marine Sixlet set. I paired the set up it up with the background image from In the Background & the waves from The Great Outdoors.

After stamping the blue waves on the white cardstock, I stamped the submarine image in black. I then stamped it again on blue cardstock and cut it out. I colored in a few spots on the sub with a Copic marker and then added Glossy Accents to the windows.

4 comments:

Deb said...

So so cute, Kendra!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very cute card! I really like what you did to the windows of the sub, very cute!

PH in VA said...

The bubble stamp is a perfect choice for the background. Nicely done!

joslyn said...

love the bubble background. so cute. thanks for playing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs