Monday, March 29, 2010

Simple Elegance

Good Morning and welcome to a new week. I worked hard all weekend on store displays and managed to get 180 cards finished and ready to mail today. I am so relieved to have that huge job finished! I am also ready to start being creative again and not just do repetitive work. I'll be sharing the cards I made with you very soon.

But today, I want to show you something I made last week with my April Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs. I really love this image of the Lilly of the Valley with the pattern paper from American Crafts.

And I decided to decorate the inside of the card as well with the single stamp called With Sympathy.


Hope your Monday is fabulous!

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Lovely card Kendra! I like what you did to the inside too.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

So pretty, Kendra. I really like the inside, too!

Betty Townsend said...

Beautiful card, both inside and out!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs