Monday, March 1, 2010

Dotted Flower

Happy March 1st!!! But I have one questions ~ where the heck did February go??? Oh well, it just means we are closer to Spring ~ green grass, flowers, blue sky, sunshine....Ahhhhh....that sounds so good.

Speaking of flowers, I think this one turned out so cool. In fact, I was so happy with it that I had to take a close up picture of it. I used five different colors of Copic markers to color the dots, but then used gems and glassy accents to add some texture and shine.


And here is the entire card. It's a little out of the box for me ~ but I really like how it turned out.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (March Monthly Mix - Lucky You; In the Background); Cardstock & Ribbon ~ PTI; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Gems ~ Kaiser; Glassy Accents ~ Ranger; Grass Trim ~ Doodlebug.

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, the bling on the flowers is TOOOO CUTE!

Kookie said...

Very bright and cheery. Sure brings a bright smile to my face.

MaGoooo said...

Kendra I LOVE the bling!! Adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Love all the colors and sparkly gems on the flower!

MichelleY said...

Oh Kendra....this card is FABULOUS and FUN! Love the cheery colors and festive bling....LOVE IT!

Taylor said...

I know -- why is this year flying by? I's crazy, huh? This card is adorable - so springy!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs