Friday, March 5, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge Day!

Hello Sunshine ~ how are all my peeps today? I just love the sunshine and we have had a week with tons of it. It's not all that warm, but the sun definately improves the mood after so many weeks of gloomy, cold weather.

Well it's Friday once again and that means it's the OCL Sketch Challenge Day ~ woohooo! Today's sketch is a great layout inspired by my friend Val and I used the Sunshine Cheer set (available at i{heart}papers ).



Have you played along yet on the OCL Sketch Challenges? It's so easy! Just make a card using the sketch as a guide (but feel free to change stuff), post your card to your blog or your gallery, and then add your specific link to Mr. Linky on the OCL Blog. Easy Peasy!!! I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sunshine Cheer); Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ Imaginsce (Lucy Bird); Ink ~ Palette, Copics (R85, C1, Y21, Y17); Nesties ~ Blooms, Circles; Glitter ~ Our Craft Lounge (Lemon Drop); Ribbon ~ PTI.

17 comments:

Tracey said...

What a bright and happy card! I love it!! xx

Tammie said...

So very cheerful...I love it!

Vicki G said...

Ohhhh so bright and cheery! WAYYYY cute!

Vicki

MichelleY said...

Darling Card!!! I love how the black grounds all the bright colors.

Cindy Lawrence said...

Such a happy, cheerful card, Kendra...just like you! :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute Kendra! LOVE IT!!!

Deb said...

So adorable and happy! Love these bright papers and the pop of black! Fabulous, Kendra!

Stefanie Staniak said...

This card is so dang cute. Love the colors and the dp. I was looking at a lot of your older blog postings and have decided that I'm casing everything you do !! LOL !!

Chris H. said...

cute!!! so cheery!

Kisa Peters said...

Cute stuff babe!!

Joy said...

Soooooo cute Kendra. This card just brings a smile to my face!

Pam said...

Love it Kendra!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute!! I love the sparkle! Makes me smile!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How bright and cheerful is this?! Love the happy colors, makes me smile BIG!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this sketch! Maybe I can find time today to play along.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I am IN LOVE with this card! It is SO ADORABLE!

Dori Shelton said...

Great card! Love the bright yellow. Made me think of sunshine and that made me smile!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs