Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unity Meets SEI in a Sketch!

When my Unity Stamps met up with my SEI products last night, I was pretty happy with the results! I have been very eager to play with all of these new supplies from CHA. Kate from i{heart}papers ordered this gorgeous stamps set just for me called Best Wishes and Blooms. I can't wait to use the rest of the beautiful flowers in the set ~ YUMMY!


The beautiful SEI papers are from the Clarie Collection & look at the yummy matching button. Kate had them handmade exclusively for i{heart}papers. You can buy the matching Clarie buttons separately or with the paper pack.

As I mentioned in the title of my post, I also played along in a sketch challenge (IHC031210) for the i{heart}Copics group over on Paper Craft Planet. I didn't use the color pallet they suggested because I had my heart set on using my Unity & SEI supplies, but that's ok ~ it's all for fun.

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity (Best Wishes & Bloom); Pattern Paper & Handmade Button ~ SEI (Claire Collection); Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers (G14, E19, E44, YR04, E08, YR02, YR61); Nestabilties.

2 comments:

Flowers said...

I love seeing how illustrators use their own set! And I love seeing such out of the ordinary ideas! Love this

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow, darling little buttons and love the orange goodness on your card, just love everything orange this time of the year! SEI has some of my favorite pp's too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs