Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Easter Blessings...

Yesterday I decided to play along on the Lizzie Anne weekly sketch and use a brand new stamp I got in the mail from Meridith (Anne) called Easter Blessings. HOWEVER, I have to admit ~ this card is way outside of my comfort zone ~ which is a good thing every now and then! I was also inspired by fellow DT member Tiffany for this card ~ she does amazing work. I thought this card would go very fast ~ boom, boom, boom. But I struggled like crazy with the design and pattern paper on it. I really wanted to use my new pattern paper by Memory Makers with this stamp because of the butterfly in the sentiment. I do like how it turned out and I can't wait to use the sentiment again on another card.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

The colours are gorgeous on this Kendra! I love it! x x

MichelleY said...

Cute paper and sentiment! I love the embossed butterfly with pearls. It looks perfect on this card.

Betty Townsend said...

This is a super card! I love it!

MaGoooo said...

This is a PERFECT Easter card! Love the bright and cheery spring colors!!

Taylor said...

you did such a great job with this!!! I love it!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aw...that is so sweet, so glad I inspired you...I let out a little squeal when I saw the yummy Making Memories papers you used...so delicious...I love their new line!

joslyn said...

love this bright fun card. great take on the sketch. the butterfly adds such a great touch. thanks for playing along.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs