Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lots of BLING!

It's the middle of the week & I think it's time for a little BLING to liven things up today! I used a few different Our Craft Lounge sets on my projects today ~ Say it Big on the first card and Fancy Fringe along with Spring Sketches on the second card. However, I did use the same technique on both cards.

My first card was inspired by a card Dawn McVey posted on her blog a few months ago. I always find lost of good layout inspiration from Dawn's blog. Like Dawn's card, I cut several strips of cardstock in different colors and attached them to my card base. Then I attached a sheet of Scor-Tape adhesive over the top and poured some Sugar ~ Crafty Sparkles over the top & shaking off the excess.



On my second card, I stamped one of the borders from Fancy Fringe in multiple colors on my card. Then I added a piece of 1/8" wide Scor-tape inside each border & added some Sugar Crafty Sparkles. I was very pleased with the effect on both of the cards.

My motto for today ~ simple is good!

3 comments:

Vicki G said...

These are adorable Kendra!

Vicki

MichelleY said...

Kendra, your cards are a perfect example of what BLING can do to a card. In my opinion there's no such thing as too much Bling! LOL!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the bling! What a cheerful card both of these are!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs