Sunday, July 13, 2008

A winner & the last of the baby cards...


I'm sure you are all excited to know who won the Lizzie Anne blog candy. I randomly picked the winner using http://www.random.org/ ~ the lucky winner is...

JulesP ~ I would like to see a few new stamps of circles, squares etc. The kind that are a circle with wording going around the edge of the circle or square. (does that make sense?!)Jules p

Congrats to you Jules ~ I'm sending you an email right now. Just email me your full name and address and I'll forward that information to the girls at Lizzie Anne Designs. You should receive your prize very soon. Thank you so much everyone for playing ~ I loved hearing what you all wanted to see. Some of you will be very excited because several of the suggestions will be in the release this week!

If you didn't win today ~ you still have a few more changes. Check out Rose Ann's blog today & Lauren and Tricia tomorrow. Oh, and you have until July 17th to post your Birthday sketch cards in the Lizzie Anne gallery.

WAIT ~ Don't leave yet... I have some cards to share today!

I thought I would share the last four baby cards I made last weekend during my mass production experiment. Although I love how they all turned out, I am tired of baby cards.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (In the Wild) & sentiment sets; Paper, Ink & Ribbon ~ Papertrey Ink; Nestabilities by Spellbinders; Brads ~ Making Memories; Marker ~ Copic.

4 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Kendra, your baby cards are beautiful! I so love the color combos.

Jackie said...

Those are just adorable!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful cards Kendra! With all the cards you've been making, you will be ready for any occasion that pops up!

MichelleY said...

Oh Kendra....your baby cards are darling! I love that PTI paper!

Love Ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs