Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Harvest...

This card started out entirely different, but I was happy with the end result ~ that's what I love about cardmaking. I always say that mistakes are just an opportunity to embellish! I hope you're enjoying all the new Lizzie Anne sets that went on sale yesterday. I think you'll agree that Tricia and Meridith outdid themselves with this spectacular release. Thanks girls ~ you're the BEST!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Happy Harvest); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Linen Thread; Leaf Button ~ Doodlebug.

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the end result too! Love the stitching!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

VERY cute! The stitching is a GREAT addition to this card! FUN!

MichelleY said...

Kendra, the stitching is FANTASTIC on this card. I don't want summer to be over but this beauty helps me to appreciate the season to come. LOVE YA!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs