Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Funky Birthday...

These cards were super easy and so fun to make. I love when I get an easy idea. I usually mat my images with 2 or 3 layers, but I loved how the top card looked with just a simple oval.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Happy Birthday & Funky Floral); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

BIG LIZZIE ANNE DESIGNS NEWS!!! This month Lizzie Anne is celebrating their 2nd anniversary & are having a HUGE contest. You could win the ENTIRE summer release of new stamps! That is an incredible prize. Go on over to Lizzie Anne Designs & check out the details on the Birthday Sketch Challenge Contest & all the anniversary specials.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE ANNE DESIGNS!!!!! Congrats Tricia and Meridith ~ you girls are total ROCK STARS!!! By the way ~ the Funky Floral set I used above, was LAD's very first set!

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love both of these, Kendra!! The colors are so bright and cheerful!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, both of these are sooo cute! I just LOVE the bright fun colors!!

Meridith said...

These are both adorable Kendra! I love the colors and layouts!

Memories of Time said...

It's one of my favorite sets too Kendra... you rock babe! :)

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh great cards with the oldie but goodie sets! Love the soft colors

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful!

Bethany Paull said...

Lovely, both of them! I really like the wide border on the square card.

Jen said...

oh, super cute!! i lvoe the pink!! happy and very fun!!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

So beautifully pink! Perfect! Love them both

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

CA-UTE! These cards are just ADORABLE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs