Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh BABY...

Interesting combinations seem to happen when you just throw card bases together... that was the case here. The elements I ended up with are not something I would normally plan out, but I just went with the flow on it.

Once again ~ there are still more prizes to win, so don't forget to check out the Lizzie Anne Designs Anniversary page for today's blog candy locations. My turn for Blog Candy will be this Saturday (July 12th). Also, PLEASE upload your cards for the Birthday Sketch contest ~ you WILL want to win this prize!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Riley Collection) & Papertrey Ink (sentiment); Cardstock, pattern paper & ribbon ~ Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestibilities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie I just LOVE the Riley stamps, but more I LOVE what YOU do with them!!!

GREAT card!! Some new Mom's gonna just be in smiles!!

Hugs
MaGoooo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs