Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If I only had a brain...

Agh! Don't you feel like that some days? I know sometimes I wonder what happened to my brain. I have come to the conclusion that it's not that I'm getting old, it's just that I have too much to do. That's my line & I'm sticking to it!!!

Anyway, I just LOVE this new scarecrow from the Happy Harvest set ~ he is probably my favorite image in this set (I say probably because I love them all).

I arrived home on Sunday afternoon from CHA & I can't even begin to tell you what a blast I had. Seeing good friends, trying products and drooling over fun new things was just amazing. The picture above is of me with Lisa Johnson (Leese), Michelle Wooderson (Mish) and Heather Nichols (Pine). They are all so amazingly talented ~ I am honored to call them my friends!

And yes, I do have a few pictures of some fun new products ~ This is the Itsy Bitsy Spider paper line by Piggy Tales ~ very cool double sided paper that has a larger pattern on one side which is perfect for scrapbooking and a smaller scaled down pattern on the other side for cardmakers. SMART!!!!

October Afternoon had a fun new paper line called Night Light. The monsters remind me of the movie Monster's Inc. It was very cute!



Oh and how could I forget Maria Gilbertson, Michelle Yager & Debbie Olson holding Lana's card samples at the Inque Boutique booth. Oh yes, that was another favorite! A bunch of friends gave me their free samples of these stamps, and I just ordered some, so you will see some cards with those posted very soon!

2 comments:

Debbi T said...

WOOHOO! Great shot of the gals - Lana will be happy to see this!

I'm so GLAD you had great times, Kendra Sue!

MichelleY said...

Oh my...what a GREAT time we had at CHA! My brain is still overwhelmed with all the cool stuff coming out! WooHoo!

Kendra, your scarecrow card is adorable! LOVE your coloring and layout.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs