Thursday, July 31, 2008

And the Winners are...

I have two winners for my blog candy...

Winner #1 is Paula W ~ my wonderful friend in Arizona (I miss you sweetie)!!! Paula you have won the new Luau set from Hanna Stamps!

Winner #2 is Sallmi ~ Sally, you have won the Hanna Baseball set from the July release. You need to send me your email (kendra.wietstock@comcast.net). If I don't hear from you by 10pm on August 1st, I will have to pick another winner.

Congrats girls!

BTW ~ Have some more candy up my sleeves; however, you need to comment to win. You never know when I'm going to pick a winner. I'd love to see your projects and your blogs & I'll visit as many and as much as I can ~ so leave me links!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Paula and Sallmi!! :-)

Kathy H said...

Way to go winners...

Harley Dee said...

Congrats girls! And I'd love to have you comment on my blog sometime. It feels nice to think people like reading your stuff :D

Anonymous said...

no projects. no blog. i just like hangin' out here cuz it's cool to see what ur doin'.
:-)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOOHOO!!! I was as excited to see Paula's name.
Today I uploaded a card that is for the new Friday challenges hosted by the DT on EIO. You can see my card here:
http://debbiedee.blogspot.com/2008/08/button-button-challenge.html

Paula Wade said...

Wahoo! Thank you! Thank you! (I know I'm a little behind the 8 ball here)... but Wahoo!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs