Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Lizzie Anne Sneak Peeks...

Here's day #2 of the Lizzie Anne Sneak Peeks ~ don't you just love the Halloween sentiments and the witch?!? The "Happy Halloween" and the "Witching You a Happy Halloween" are both single stamps.



The new little witch is both a single stamps and is also part of a new set called "Little People" (which you will see more of tomorrow). There is one other set being shown today called Happy Harvest, but I'm saving all my cards for next week because it's my July assignment. Once again, hop around all the design team blogs for more fun peeks!

Supplies Used:
Card #1: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Happy Halloween single & Spooked stamp set); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; brads ~ Making Memories.

Card #2: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Little People set/single & Witching You... single); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; Brads ~ Making Memories.

8 comments:

Meridith said...

gasp! these are so cute Kendra!!!!!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

these are so sweet!

Rose Ann said...

These are super cute, Kendra!! I love those papers and both designs!!

Memories of Time said...

Super cute Kendra! I love your witch! I think my witch and your witch could be great friends... what do you think?

Bethany Paull said...

Wonderful! I hardly ever do black based cards, as yours is FAB!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this paper by SU! It goes wonderfully with your projects.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH I'm lovin' all your sneak peeks....too much actually! How ever will I manage to narrow it down.....oh my wallet!! Heehee!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

CUTE! I love these - they are totally adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs