Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

It's that time of year to show my kids teachers and the office staff how much we appreciate everything they have done for our kids during the school year. I have many friends who are teachers or work in the schools and I know it can be a very thankless job some times. This year I decided to make a little summer fun for them. Included inside the cup is a gift certificate to Coldstone, a Take 5 candy bar, a few tubs of Crystal Light and some Life Saver candy.

I made a total of 10 cups in less than 2 hours ~ so they were not only cute, but they were fast and easy too.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (By the Sea) & Stampin' Up! (Aloha flowers); Cardstock & Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics.





2 comments:

Debbi T said...

I adore these, they're so cute, Kendra! I love that fishy!

Deb said...

What a cute, thoughtful and useful gift!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs