Friday, May 23, 2008

Ready for a swim?

Isn't she fun? We are ready for the pools to open around here, now we just need the tempratures to get back up so we can actually get in the water. At least we can tell that summer is almost here. It's so wonderful to see green grass and flowers. We have several bird feeders in the yard and today I noticed a gorgeous Blue Bird ~ it was the most brilliant blue (actually Tempting Turquoise) and some amazing Gold Finch. I love to watch them.

Have a delighful Friday!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (By the Sea, In the Background); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Palette & Copics

4 comments:

Lana said...

I'm ready for a swim! I adore this card Kendra Sue!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

OMW - this is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Kendra - your stamping makes me smile!

Shelly said...

Cute card, temps are below normal here too. But things are looking up for the holiday!

stampingtink said...

How cute she it! It looks like she's really floating in the water! Tell her I'd love to join her. I'm ready for some swimming weather too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs