Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mini Books ~ Part 1

I've been busy working on 6x6 mini scrapbook gift albums over the last few weeks. Stampin' Up! sells these wonderful kits with their gorgeous textured paper, 2-sided pattern paper, and heavy-weight stickers. And the great part is ~ you can get 2 complete 6x6 albums from each kit with a total of 12 different pages (4 of the 12 pages are shown). I also made a matching gift card so it's an easy gift to give the mom-to-be (or new mom) and she can just add her own pictures.

A few months ago I made one with the Summer Days album as a class and then I made the baby girl album and posted that last week. So now I have made a baby boy album, a wedding album and a School Days album ~ I love how they all turned out. I have 8 albums ready for my sale this weekend & whatever doesn't sell will go into my new Etsy store when I get home from vacation.

I'll share the next two albums over the next few days.

Supplies Used: Special Delivery Boy scrapbook kit, Scallop punch & Ribbon all by Stampin' Up!; poster board for the cover.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs