Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Book


I thought I would share a few pictures of one of the baby albums I've been working on. I have two for baby girls and two for baby boys. These are 6"x 6" scrapbooks and all the pages are in page protectors. They are the same layout as my Summer Days album that I made last month. Since these will be for sale, I obviously haven't put pictures on them. However, I did leave plenty of room to add wallet sized photos and journaling. I think these will make great shower gifts or gifts to take when visiting a new little one.

Supplies Used: Baby Girl Scarpbook kit, Groovy Guava Ribbon, and scallop circle punch all by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

SUPER SUPER SWEET, Kendra! What a GREAT gift to give someone at a shower or as a "new baby" gift!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs