Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's a party...

Now that warm weather is approaching and those Red, White & Blue holidays (Memorial Day & the 4th of July) are approaching, it's time to get the BBQ our and invite some friends over. This is the new Patriotic set from Hanna Stamps that will be out this Friday, May 2nd (at midnight).

Not only did I get to play with new stamps this week, I also got to play with my new Nestabilities (long ovals) and Megabilities (long rectangles) by Spellbinders ~ WHAT FUN!!! I purchased them from Ellen Hutson ~ GO over and check them out!!!

For the scallop top of this pocket I used the large scallop oval and for the curved edge, I used two of the ovals that nest.

Then for the pocket I used the long rectangles and put two pieces of cardstock together at an angle & cut them at the same time.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Patriotic Set); Cardstock ~ Prism & Papertrey Ink white; Ink ~ Palette, Versafine Pigment Ink & Copics; Megabilities & Nestabilities by Spellbinders; Circle punches ~ SU; Brad ~ Queen & Co; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

3 comments:

Lana said...

What time should I be there for the barbeque Kendra Sue? LOL! Very nice card!

Stefanie Staniak said...

I think I need a Nestability lesson from you. Great technique and I love the card! I'm coming with Lana - what time do you want us?

Anonymous said...

kewl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs