Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Create your own background...

I saw this idea in the Hero Arts catalog and couldn't wait to try it with my Lizzie Anne stamps. I looked through all of my LAD sets and found six Thank You sentiments. I stamped them randomly on vanilla cardstock in Creamy Caramel ink ~ voila ~ I have the perfect pattern paper.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (In the Tree Top, Sketched Sentiments, Funky Floral, Simply Sentiments, Fun to be Floral); Cardstock ~ Bazzill & Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Punches ~ Stampin' Up!; Flowers ~ Prima; Brad ~ Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I love your hand stamped sentiment background!

Katie said...

great idea! It is super cute!

Jenn said...

Faboo idea!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What a great idea!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

That background is SO CUTE, Kendra! And the bird! YIKES - I love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs