Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beauty in my own Backyard...

These are the photos I took a few weeks ago right in my own backyard & I couldn't wait to get them on a page. The other day my friend (who also lives here in my neighborhood) was looking at my pictures, and asked "Where do you live?". She had no idea where in my backyard I would have taken these pictures. I thought that comment was so funny.

Supplies Used: Cardstock ~ Bazzill & Prism; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ribbon ~ Michael's; Flowers ~ Prisma; Scallop Scissors ~ Fiskers; Cricut with the Jasmine Cartridge; Brads, Glue Dots & Glitter ~ Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Wow! What a soft and pretty layout!!!

Vicki

MichelleY said...

Kendra....I love this page. You are such an AWESOME scrapbooker!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs