Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Spring Break 2013 ... Continued

Since I've been working on my Week in the Life project for the last week or so, I haven't really pulled out or worked on anything else.  I have finished all of my front and back cover pages, as well as all of the journaling pages.  Now I just need to pull everything together, which is proving to be somewhat time consuming. Therefore, I decided to pull out some pages from our 2013 Spring Break cruise that I finished earlier this year that I haven't shared yet.



For these pages, I used the Simple Stories kit called Posh.  I thought the colors in this kit were fun with Megan's dress and I made some full 12x12 layouts from this same evening ~ Here & Here.


Super fun memories of this trip :)



Have a Fabulous Day!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs