Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ali Edwards Story Kit ~ Stingray Surprise

Hello my friends & happy Thursday!  Once again, today's page of the day features some fun photos from our 2013 Spring Break vacation.  This time we were in Grand Cayman and we went on a great adventure to swim with the stingray.  To highlight these photos, I used the Ali Edwards Surprise Story Stamp Set, as well as a few other Ali Edwards stamp set that I have in my stash.  I've been collecting Ali's stamp sets for a very long time & have a bunch of her old Technique Tuesday sets.  I also added some cork elements from Studio Calico.


I {heart} this stingray smiley face!



Stamps from the Surprise Story Set ~ this is a month subscription; however, this set is available as a digital version in her shop.



I've been prepping my WITL album the last few days by printing all of my journaling and photos.  I think I'm finally ready to dive in and make it pretty!  I hope to be able to share it with you very soon... but in the mean time, I hope you enjoy these pages as I reminisce about this wonderful vacation.

Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs