Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hip Kit ~ Happy Life

Last week I worked with a whole bunch of my Hip Kits from the last several months.  I've been wanting to pull the kits out and work with them, but I wasn't sure which photos I wanted to use.  So I decided to pull out one of our trip albums.  My daughter and I went to Italy for a few weeks after she graduated and the album has all of the photos printed and in pockets waiting to be scrapbooked.  This year, I've been bouncing around between lots of different albums, but I have to say, I've never enjoyed scrapbooking more than I have this year.  It's fun being able to work with whatever strikes my fancy rather than work on just one album or chronologically.



I started with this pretty aqua pattern paper as my background (December Main Kit) and then added some white Bazzill textured cardstock on top.  Next I added the pretty clouds & the 'happy life' title from a sticker sheet American Crafts ~ 1 Canoe 2 Hazelwood – Gold Foiled Icon Stickers (January PL Kit).   I also added Dear Lizzy Colorable Washi Tape (March Embellishment Kit) behind each photo and along the bottom and added a touch of color colored it with Copic Markers.  The flair button is also from the March Embellishment Kit.  


Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs