Wednesday, November 19, 2014

More Band Pages...

Hi All... I'm back today with a few more pages that I completed last weekend at my scrapbook weekend.  I finished 24 layouts ~ some 12x12 and some pocket-type layouts.  Regardless of the type, just so happy to have freshman year finished and sophomore year started.

Sadly, for my first layout, I couldn't find any photos of the event.  However, I did have some newspaper articles of the BIG Announcement that our marching band was chosen to march in the 2013 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (Megan's Junior Year).  What a thrill!!!!  So I made this pocket page for the articles and then used the confetti (that was actually from that day) as a border for the pocket!  I love how it turned out.



At the end of Megan's Freshman year, the band marched in the National Memorial Day Parade in Washington DC.  This trip was a blast & jam packed with loads of tours.





Here is the start of the Sophomore year pages...




Love this super fast and simple preprinted page.  There is a local scrapbook store that orders all of the local school papers & I picked this one up just this week.  Just added my photo and the word "Flutes".


Well... that's it for now.  Loads more to work to do before graduation in June, so you'll be seeing more pages down the road!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs