Thursday, November 6, 2014

Taylored Expressions Release Day!

Happy Taylored Expressions Release Day!!!  Have you seen all of the wonderful new products?  WOW!  Simply Amazing!!!

Today I am featuring the P&P Banner with Bonus Die.  It is perfect for Pockets & Pages scrapbooking projects, cards or in this case... a Thanksgiving Banner!



For the middle section of my P&P Banner with Bonus die, I used the "grateful" stamp from In & Out Thanks along with some pretty leaves from the Tag Along Autumn Stamp & Die set.


For this portion of the banner, I used the pumpkin image from Tag Along Autumn (stamp set & die set) along with the Burlap Embossing Folder.


And for the final portion of the banner, I used the die from Build-A-Tag Die set and then stamped the sweet sunflowers from A Bushel & A Peck stamp set.



Check out the Taylored Expressions Blog for a list of everyone sharing projects today!

Supplies Used:


3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

so cute! I love making banners. I'm thinking making them with felt for a fall banner would be a fun idea too.

Kathy JH said...

Great banner - love the colors

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet banner Kendra. Those fall images are wonderful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs