Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day #2: Sunflower Bouquet & Hug A Mug!

Welcome back to Day #2 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks!  Today I'm sharing a new coordinating die for the previously released Sunflower Bouquet stamp and the new Scattered Leaves Embossing Folder.



For my card base, I used TE Toffee Premium Cardstock and then added a strip of Dijon cardstock embossed with the new Scattered Leaves Embossing Folder.  Then I added a Small Scallop Border in Sweet Basil cardstock.  Next, I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and trimmed it with the new Sunflower Bouquet Die.


My second project for today is a sweet little coffee gift bag as a perfect way to say "Thank You" to someone special!


I used the new Build-A-Tag die set and the A Hug In A Mug stamp set for this fun tag.  For the great texture, I used the Burlap Embossing Folder.  I made the bag from the Sack-It To You die.  Won't this be great filled with flavored coffees? 



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released Thursday, November 6th!




Check out all of the other great projects today from the TE Team!  The links are all on the Taylored Expressions Blog.

Supplies for Sunflower Card:


 
Supplies for Thanks A Latte Gift Bag:


6 comments:

Tricia T said...

I really like both of those embossing folders and the Sunflower Bouquet has been on my wish list for awhile. Great projects!!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Love your card and gift bag--that embossing folder looks so fun!

Chris L.

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgoeus fall card, Kendra....your coloring is sooo beautiful and I love the cute coffee gift bag!!!!

Jean Bullock said...

Your card is outstanding and I adore the little gift bag. Expert work!

Kathy JH said...

Beautiful card! And that bag is fabulous!!! Love the effect the burlap embossing folder gives it.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love all the textures. I need to remember to use my embossing folders more.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs