Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day #3: Take Your Place!

Hi Friends!  I'm not too sure how November came so quickly, but it is here & Thanksgiving is just around the corner!  For our third day of Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks, it's all about decorating the Thanksgiving Table with place cards, napkin rings and table favors.  



For my napkin ring, I used the new Napkin Ring Die.  There are two pieces to this die ~ one for the ring and one for the label on top.  I cut it out twice ~ once in Chocolate Truffle & once in Pumpkin.  I attached them and wrapped it around the napkin.  Then I added the sentiment from the stamp set called A Bushel and A Peck and a few wisps of wheat from the Set of Seasons stamp set.  As a final touch, I added the silverware from the Bon Appetit Die set and tucked them in behind the napkin ring.


Next, I made a table favor using the same Napkin Ring Die.   I trimmed it out in TE Pumpkin Cardstock & then added a layer to the front using a piece trimmed out in TE Dijon Cardstock.  I added a sentiment from the Small Packages Stamp set and stamped leaves from the Set of Seasons stamp set.  I filled the Potion Bottle with chocolate pearlized candies that I found at Target in these great fall colors.


Next I made a place card for our table.  I used the new die called Take Your Place and trimmed out TE Chocolate Truffle cardstock.  Then I embossed it with the Scattered Leaves Embossing Folder.  I added two borders - TE Toffee Cardstock embossed with the Burlap Embossing Folder & then Skinny Mini Borders die in TE Pumpkin Cardstock.   The leaves are from the Tag Along Autumn stamp & die sets and the label is from the Napkin Ring die set (notice that it matches the shape perfectly).



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released tomorrow!




Check out all of the designers projects today ~ links are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.

Supplies Used:



4 comments:

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Love your use of the black embossed cardstock on your name cards... and all your projects are super cute! Would be a fun and festive table setting for the Holiday!

stamper101 said...

very elegant looking name cards and napkin holders - great job!

Kathy JH said...

Love your projects - love the texture on the name cards

Unknown said...

How can I become as good as you guys.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs