Wednesday, November 26, 2014

TE: Inspired by Pinterest

Hi Crafty Friends!  Today I have a new Christmas card using loads of fabulous goodies from Taylored Expressions.   


For my card today, I used the Christmas Treat Toppers dies as my focal point.  I just love that set of dies.  They are perfect for cards, tags, layouts or treat toppers.   The great polka-dot texture on the background is from the Lots of Dots TE Embossing Folder.



My assignment today was to pick a card on the Taylored Expressions Pinterest boards as inspiration, so my Pinterest Inspiration is this pretty card by Courtney Kelley.


 
If you'd like to kick start your creativity, there is TONS of inspiration on the Taylored Expressions Pinterest boards.   Check it out!!


Supplies Used:

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Kendra! This Pinterest inspiration challenge is fun! I need to do that more often myself because it's always fun to see a different take on the same idea! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs