Friday, November 21, 2014

Time to sneak a peek...

Next week is going to be a big week of fun Crafter's Companion releases and today I have a little sneak peek of a few products that will be coming out.   The first product I'm peeking today is the Embossalicious Embossing Folder called Flutterby Butterfly.  It is an 8"x 8" folder and is filled with a variety of gorgeous butterflies.  The other items on my card is the die cut butterfly.  It is part of the Butterfly Insert/Topper die set designed to go with some fun new cupcake wrappers ~ wait until you see those!!!



For the background on my card, I used a sponge applicator and applied 3 colors of Radiant Neon ink ~ Electric Coral, Electric Orange & Electric Yellow. After they were blended, I put the cardstock in the embossing folder and ran it through my eBosser.  Then I took a sanding block and lightly sanded the raised edges so some of the white would come through.  The sentiment is from the Vintage Floral Sentimentals stamp set.   Stay tuned next week for lots of fun projects and products!

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is beautiful! I didn't even know they made 8 x 8 embossing folders. Been under a rock I guess. LOL

Unknown said...

I love that butterfly! The color is awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs