Saturday, July 17, 2010

Notes on File

Hello Peeps & welcome to this month's edition of the Lizzie Anne Design Team Challenge. This month we are using items you wouldn't normally find on a card.

So the item I chose is the clip on the top right-hand. Now I realize it's just some sort of metal paperclip; however, what I found so interesting was how I got these clips. You know how dress shirt usually come all nicely folded with about a million straight pins? Well these clips were used to hold the dress shirt in place rather than straight pins. I thought I could probably do something with them, so I held on to them. You can see the full clip at the bottom of the picture.

So since the clip is very much like a paper clip, it gave me the idea to do a file folder card and attach the note to it.

And here is the cute NOTE that I attached to my file folder. The stamped images are from two of the Lizzie Anne Monthly Mixes ~ August '10 (Turn Toward the Sun), May '10 (Dream Big), and I used the "notes" image from the September '09 (Something to Crow About).

Here is a list of all the girls playing along today & you can see more info on the Lizzie Anne Blog. Don't forget to read the stories on on the girls blogs, they are pretty funny.

Tricia
Jeanne
Maren
Deb
Jeni
Taylor
Joslyn
Wendy

Enjoy the lovely creations!

5 comments:

wendyp said...

Love it! Great job, Kendra!

Deb said...

Cool clips, Kendra! Great inspiration for your file folder card, which is absolutely adorable! You aced this one, girlie!

joslyn said...

cute. i really like this idea.

Taylor said...

LOVE it! Those dress shirts sure do come in handy, don't they?

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

those are cool clips! Love the folder card

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs