Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's a PURR-fect Day!

ACK! I got up this morning and realized I hadn't written a blog post for today. That doesn't happen very often. Thankfully I have a pile of cards ready to be blogged. One day last week, I finished 9 cards in one day ~ I was rockin' and rollin'!!!

On today's card, I used the cute little Sixlet set from Lizzie Anne Designs called Playful Pals. Of course, I had to make a calico kitty because of my own little girl Ally.

Don't forget about Lizzie Anne's Anniversary sale this week ~ 40% off your order (not including retired or the Monthly Mix).


Also... this week LAD is sponsoring the Card Positioning Challenge over on the CPS Blog! The prize for the winner is our adorable Sweets and Treats stamp set. So head over to the CPS Blog to play along. You can see my version of the sketch on yesterday's post ~ HERE.

1 comment:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Cute little kitty card Kendra! I really like the added paw charm.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs