Sunday, July 18, 2010

Digging through the files

What a busy week I had! Both kids were out of town visiting with family so it was just me and my hubby. We both put in long hours for work & CHA is just around the corner ~ so you know I've been stamping up a storm.

Two years ago for CHA, I was asked by Jackie at Inky Antics to do some samples for her. I can't believe it, but I found several cards that I never blogged! So I thought I'd share one with you today.

I will have scads of new stuff to share with you in a few weeks!

ETA: the blue circle is a scalloped circle (Nestabilities) and I trimmed the edges off.


2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love the circle card and how it looks like gears.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a cute card. Is the notch circle by Spellbinders? I love Inky Atic stamps.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs