Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wanna come LOUNGE with us?

Hey Peeps ~ welcome to another Thursday! Are you heading to Chicago for CHA next week? Well if you do, make sure you stop by the OCL booth (#2020) to say hello! In fact, the cute little bar and stool in my card today will look very familar to you if you do stop by. These images are from the set called Live, Laugh, Lounge and they match our CHA booth exactly!

I had lots of fun playing with new sets yesterday and can't wait to show you all the 3D projects I made! Soon girls, very soon!

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

This is BEYOOOOTIFUL! Love the vibrant colours! Hope you have a blast in Chicago.......going to miss you all this time!

Hugs

Vicki

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Soooo cute Kendra. I bet your booth is fantastic. Wish I could be there to meet you and to check everything out. Have fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs