Tuesday, July 20, 2010

IHP Challenge Day!

It's time to USE IT UP! Kate has a HUGE stash of 12x12 pattern paper just dying to be played with and it's all on sale! So our design team challenge this month was to use some of those gorgeous papers. I think I used 7 different papers on this scrapbook page. All of the papers came from some fun kits Kate has by My Mind's Eye ~ Hello Beautiful & Isn't She Lovely. Then I added some buttons and added some Hero Arts gems ~ just so they weren't naked!

Here's a list of the DT girls so you can see what they came up with this month!

Carolyn
Cathleen
Deb
Gretchen
Kendra
Loretta
Lori
Lynn
Megan
Tracy
Kate


11 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous, Kendra! What a great mix of prints and fun elements! I am lovin' seeing your scrapbook pages. Makes me wanna start scrapping again!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a sweet layout-I love the colors!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! I just lvoe the colours! xx

Stefanie Staniak said...

Your page is beautiful but your subject is gorgeous! What a beautiful young lady and she has grown up so much. Love seeing your children's pictures in your wonderful creations.

Gretchen said...

Holy macaroni Kendra!! How awesome is this! Love it!!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Wowie zowie! Awesome page, beautiful subject!

i {heart} papers said...

Wowzers!!! You did an amazing job mixing all of these!

whoistracy said...

What a gorgeous layout!! I love the patterns you combined all on the brown cardstock. This is so sweet.

MaGoooo said...

Kendra GREAT page!! Megan just keeps getting more beautiful every day!

Lori said...

Just beautiful, Kendra! Love the combination of papers and elements from those MME kits.

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is such a pretty and colorful layout Kendra! I LOVE all the girly colors and the pp!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs