Friday, July 23, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #23


I'm going a little outside of my safe zone today with this card. I am not much a silhoutte girl ~ I like them, but I can't always do them. So for today's sketch I tried it ~ and felt pretty OK about the result. I used two OCL sets today ~ Fishing with Dad & Vintage Swirls for the background. This card is in honor of my dad today because it's his birthday! Happy Birthday Dad!

Today's sketch is based on one of my cards ~ here is my original (which is much more my style). This card is somewhere on my blog, but after spending 10 minutes hunting for it, I just decided to put up the picture. I used the very popular set Out for a Spin on my original card.




So go take a peek at the sketch on the OCL Blog and see what you come up with this week.

4 comments:

Pam said...

It's perfect Kendra, so pretty for a manly card!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

It's fantastic! Great card for your Dad!

Deb said...

I love 'em both, Kendra! Love the greens! Your silhouette colors are so soft and beautiful! Fun sketch!

Dori Shelton said...

They are both lovely cards! I think you rocked the Silhouettes on the first card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs