Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooked!

As I was going through some files on my computer, I realized that I never posted these cards I made last year. They were all published and I must have forgotten to show them.

On all three cards I used the super cute Lizzie Anne set called Spooked! It's one of my favorite sets & it's so easy to use!

On this first card, I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder to make the background pop & I heat embossed the pumpkin to give it a bit of a shine.

This set has a wonderful candy cane border that lines up perfectly for a repeating pattern.


I don't usually do the skull and cross-bones thing, but I have to say ~ I think this card turned out cute. The background image was stamped with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with clear powder.

Have a SPOOKY day!


2 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fabulous cards Kendra! Love the embossing.

LollyChops said...

These really came out great! I love the embossing too!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs