Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Cute Stamps!

Hello Peeps! Today it is my pleasure to announce that I'll be a guest designer for My Cute Stamps for the month of October. If you haven't checked them out ~ you just gotta go and do it because they are ... well... CUTE!

My project today uses the super fantastic set called Go Green! Several of the images called out to be the first to see ink, but the tree won out. I did a little bit of paper piecing on the leaves & the heart ~ currently my favorite technique ~ LOL!

That's it for today, but you'll be seeing more fun projects with My Cute Stamps during the month.

Supplies: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Go Green); Cardstock & Buttons ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ Green Twill.

6 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! That's alot of tiny cutting! Congratulations on your DT guest offer!

MichelleY said...

I agree with Debbie....amazing job cutting all those tiny leaves but they have a HUGE impact on the tree!! LOVE IT!!! Congrats on your guest DT gig! I can't wait to see what you do with these stamps.

whoistracy said...

Congrats Kendra! This rocks. :o)

Tracey said...

Congratulations Kendra! Your card is gorgeous! xx

Carol (HB) said...

Super cute Kendra! Congrats on the new gig!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work Kendra! Looking forward to your work this month! (OMG @ you cutting out all of those leaves!!!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs