Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snowy Greetings...

Happy Tuesday... Today I have a few cards using the new Chicken Girl Designs stamps. My first card uses the It's a Snowy Day set.

And the second card, I used the Just Skating By set ~

Supplies Used:
Card #1: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Designs from i{heart}papers; pattern paper ~ Imaginisce; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Stickles; Nestabilites.
Card #2: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Designs from i{heart}papers; pattern paper ~American Crafts; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; Gems ~ Hero Arts.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Kendra, love the cards and am really loving the new header. 15h30 in Cape Town. Cheers Sharon

Ida said...

These are both very cute and festive cards. Love the new blogger banner too.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

cute cards and I LOVE your new banner! I need to get mine updated too.

i {heart} papers said...

These are adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs