Friday, October 9, 2009

More new stamps...

Today is another big day at i{heart}papers! There are two more sets being released from Chicken Girl Stamps this month. It’s going to be a busy next few weeks, with sneak peeks of the new sets beginning and the release on October 16th. Be sure to check out the design team blogs for new samples over the next week.

Here's my sample with the new set ~ It's A Snowy Day! How cute are those snowmen? Doesn't he remind you of the Burl Ives snowman from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer ~ lol?


I'll be back later this week to show you more samples for the new Chicken Girl Designs!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Chicken Girl Designs (It's A Snowy Day); Nestabilities; Palette Ink; atyou Spica glitter pens; Sparkly Fluff by Our Craft Lounge.

5 comments:

LollyChops said...

I do love those snowmen and I esp love how you put this card together! Those colors are awesome!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

HUGS!

P.S. Your goodies went in the mail yesterday. I hope you'll have them Saturday!

Ida said...

This is charming and cute!
It also looks like the sketch the Blogger Challenge group used today - Check out my blog and you'll see what I'm talking about. Your card would fit right in.

Judy Rozema said...

Very cute!! Love your papers and colors!

Lori said...

How cute! Love the soft, wintery colors.

i {heart} papers said...

Cute, cute! Great coloring on them. I love these colors too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs