Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Little Flower

A few weeks ago I got the sweetest message on my blog from Lolly Chessie & she totally brightened my day. I took a look at her amazing blog & found the most gorgeous fabric butterflies & flowers. After I commented on them, she mailed some to me! That was such an amazing surprise Lolly ~ thank you so much.


This morning I was searching around my space looking for the perfect set to pair up with this fantastic fabric flower and decided to pair it up with the Spunky Nature & Hello Doodle sets from My Cute Stamps! I just love how these sets compliment the beautiful fabric flower Lolly made. Go take a look at all her wonderful creations on Lolly Chops!

Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra! Love that fabric flower!! xx

LollyChops said...

Awww! This card came out so sweet! I am so glad you liked the little surprises!

HUGS to you talented lady!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs