Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So ... what do ya think?

Yes ~ you are in the right spot!


It's still my Paper Dreams blog, I just have a new look. My sweet friend Beth, made this great banner for my new little business based off a sketch I gave to her. She does a great job on banners, logos, blog designs, etc. Check out her site for more information.

For the last few months, I've been slowly working on ideas for my creative freelance business called Kendra's Card Company. This is my second week off since I quit my part-time job & I love having time to devote to my art. I have several things in the works including more classes in my home, an Etsy store, lots more publication calls and some local freelance jobs. I am also still designing for Lizzie Anne Designs & Hanna Stamps. It's all good & it's all fun!

I am completely blessed to have this opportunity!!!

10 comments:

joshua said...

This is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet.

Congrats, Kendra! Take these words like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around.

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best of luck girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

The ladybug looks so cheerful! Good luck! Love your blog...so inspiring!
-Krissy

Debbi said...

I love your banner Kendra! AND all your gorgeous creations!

Unknown said...

Great blog - LOVELY banner (Beth rocks) - keep doing your awesome good stuff in the paper crafting world!

Beth said...

YAY! I LOVE IT!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

KENDRA - I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! Congratulations, sweetheart - this is AWESOME! It is so fresh and cute cute cute! Bethie rocked it!

Stefanie Staniak said...

The banner is Wonderful - Great Job Bethie !!
Kendra, I wish you a lot of luck with your new adventure!!

Cindy Lyles said...

Love it Kendra!!! Absolutely love the 'spot' and the ladybug together - adorable!!

kribss said...

yeah- good for you!!! and i cant wait for more classes once or IF i ever get to move :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs