Monday, April 21, 2008

A Fun Mission...

I have a wonderful friend named Bev Barton (aka Bevie Pearl) that assigns the most wonderful challenges and missions. About 3 weeks ago, she let me know that I would be part of a secret mission & that I would receive something in the mail soon. It was very mysterious! Well it turns out she sent out 44 images to our stamping group (one image to each person) and on April 20th we needed to upload our creation to the site. Well this is the image I received and the card I uploaded for her to see. It was a fun little challenge & a way for all of us to sit and create something fun that wasn't for anything in particular. Thank you Bevie for the fun little mission!

Supplies Used: Stamp ~ unknown; Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Stampin' Up! Markers (now I remember why I bought my Copics!); Ric Rac & Buttons ~ Doodlebug; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, the little chicky makes me smile :-)

Stefanie Staniak said...

This turned out so cute - Now I bet you wished you had a lot more of these images !! LOL !! That Bevie, always keep us on our toes!

chickadee3357 said...

I love this card! It looks so great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs