Tuesday, April 22, 2008

NYC...

I will have something creative to share later, but I wanted to post a few pictures of the trip to New York City during Spring Break. I thought this was a great shot of Lady Liberty. I took it while we were on the cruise of the Harbor. I adore this picture of Matt ~ it totally cracks me up. That's pretty much how we were the entire first day in the City. You have to realize, the cities we live near don't have tall buildings. It was total culture shock to us! I know I'll have to incorporate these photos into a scrapbook at some point for sure!

I may have something else to share with you today ~ I'm busy, busy, busy today. I feel a little behind since I didn't get much done yesterday because of appointments and a never-ending 2nd grade fieldtrip! LOL!

3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOL at the pic of Matt. Very cool to see all the TAALLLLL buildings! Glad you had so much fun, Kendra.

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh Matt isn't the only one that looked like that on their first trip to the big apple. I too, did a lot of looking up in total awe. I can't wait to see more.

Kristi said...

I LOVE this photo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs