Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Everybody sing...

"She wore an Itsy, Bitsy, Teenie, Weenie, Yellow Polka-dot Bikini..." That's the first thing that occured to me when I saw this bikini image, so I had to make something with yellow and polka-dots ~ LOL! Here is another card showing new images from a new Hanna Stamps set that will be released on Friday, May 2nd.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (SPF50); Cardstock ~ Papertrey white & SU Summer Sun; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, and white gel pen (SU); Punches ~ SU; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Eyelets ~ SU; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Font ~ Poor Richard on Word.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Too cute, and funny because I paired the bikini on a card in black and yellow -- but I think that was sunshine inspired . . . or was it -- maybe it was this song subconsciously . . . *giggles*

Stefanie Staniak said...

Adorable - I can hardly wait to see this set! :)

Judy in Indiana said...

This is a very clever way to highlight that bikini. I love it!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Way too cute, Kendra! I love that I can totally hear you singing this, too! :)

suthnheart said...

cute cute cute, kendra! reminds me of a boy in 2nd grade who sang "it's an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot marsheeny!" just to torment me :) Jay, Jay, where are you now? LOL!

{{kendra}}
marcia

Lori Barnett said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs